1. Check-in time is after 2:00 p.m. and Check-out time is before 12:00 p.m.
2. Quiet time is from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. All electronic devices are to be turned off during quiet hours so as not to disturb other campers.
3. The speed limit is 15Km per hour, please watch for children at all times.
4. Camping permits must be displayed on dashboards and shown to staff upon entry.
5. Campfires are only allowed in the fire pits provided at each campsite.
6. Campsites must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
7. All electric service is 30 amps. No electric heaters are allowed.
8. A maximum of 3 adults are permitted per campsite unless it is a single family of parents and their children living at the same address.
9. The fee for only one tent and one vehicle is included in your campsite fee, additional tent or vehicle must purchase an “Additional Tent/Vehicle Permit” at the campground upon registration.
10. The permit holder is responsible for the conduct and behavior of their family and guests. Rowdy behavior, excessive noise or swearing will not be tolerated.
11. Lake and swimming pool areas are unsupervised. Use at your own risk. Parents/Guardians are responsible for their child’s safety. Please obey all pool rules.
12. The campground assumes no responsibility whatsoever for personal injury or loss/damage to vehicles or personal property of any kind.
13. Alcohol & Cannabis may only be consumed on a registered campsite.
14. All visitors for swimming pool use must purchase a day use pass.
15. Pets must be on a leash and must be under control at all times.