These campsites are the perfect size for any tent, Pop-up trailer or small R.V. and have a fire ring and picnic table for your use. The water and vaulted toilet near campsites and use of the park’s amenities.
– Tenting (Un Serviced): $35 + Tax/Day
Lake Front Camp Sites
Enjoy the true beauty of our campground when camping lakeside. These campsites are the perfect size for any tent, or R.V. and have a fire ring and picnic table for your use. These campsites include a fresh water hookup, 30 amp power service, and use of the park’s amenities.
– 2 Way 30 Amp – Lake Front: $40 + Tax/Day
Full Service Camp Sites
These campsites are the perfect for any size of a RV , also big rig friendly. Fresh water hookup, 30 (50 where available) amp power service, and sewer hookup is included along with all amenities.
These well-maintained grasses covered camp sites are BIG RIG Friendly. Some buddy sites, fresh water hookup, 30 (50 where available) amp power service, and sewer hookup is included along with all amenities.
– 3 Way 30 Amp – Pull Through (Water, Power, Sewer): $45 + Tax/Day (50 Amp-Extra charge)
Full Service campsites are available for seasonal rental. Please contact Lynn or James for more details!
Just bring sleeping bags and towels, 1 double size bunk bed, water, picnic table and fire pit. Including small refrigerator, kitchen sink and dining table.
38’ Park model RV has everything you need, just bring sleeping bags and towels. One bed room with queen size bed, 1 single bed and queen size sofa-bed in living room. All kitchenette including refrigerator, gas oven, microwave, sink. Clean bathroom and toilet. Large deck, picnic table and fire pit.
– RV Trailer $95 + Tax/Day Reservations must be made for minimum 2 nights stay
– Weekly rate: Stay 6 nights and receive the 7th night free!
Monthly & Seasonal Rate
– Monthly & Seasonal Rate: Please contact the campground
Low Season Rate
– Low season (May – Jun. 14 & Sep. 16 – Oct): 10 % discount Cannot be applied with any other membership discount
Deposits and Cancellations:
The reservations are cancelled at least 3 days prior to the designated check-in time. Otherwise the first night of your stay will be charged. Confirmed reservations will be held for late arrival on the first night of your stay. If you fail to arrive or contact our reservations office by 10:00 a.m. of the next day, your entire reservation will be cancelled and applicable cancellation fees applied
– All Rates Include a Family of 4 (2 Adults/2 Children)
– One tent per site.
– Extra person cost: $ 5.00 per night
– Extra tent or vehicle cost: $ 10.00 per night
– Inquire at office about “Early Check In”
– Fee for “Late Check Out”. Inquire at the office if possible
– Specific campsites may be reserved, however we reserve the right to change it to one of equal value.
– Management reserves the right to refuse entry and/or evict anyone from the campground at their discretion.
Fb: Little Lake Family Campground
James & Lynn
11677 Hwy 3, Centre,
R.R. #2, Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
B0J 2C0, Canada